Ready for 2021?
Here are 12 statistics to keep in mind while implementing your 2021 marketing strategy. To take your business to the next level, make sure to keep in mind these statistics:
As the face of your business, your website needs to be at the top of its game. Did you know that:
- 38% of visitors will stop engaging with a website if the content or layout is unattractive.
- 47% of people expect a web page to load in two seconds or less.
- 48% of users say that if a business’s website is not mobile-friendly, they’ll take it as an indication that the business simply doesn’t care.
- 94% of first impressions relate to your site’s web design.
- 74% of all search traffic worldwide comes from Google.
- On the first page of a Google search result, the first five organic results account for 67% of all clicks.
- Including a customer testimonial on a landing page can increase page conversions by up to 34%.
Leads Clients to Your Website
If you are looking into increasing your sales and generating more leads, consider PPC (Pay per Click). Many platforms offer paid ads, including Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok and many others.
- Businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend on Google Ads.
- On average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page.
- Customers who see re-targeted ads are 70% more likely to convert on your website.
- Approximately 74% of Facebook users visit the site at least once daily.
- There are 1.82 billion daily active users on Facebook in 2020.
Contact us today and get one of our web design expert to send you a FREE website audit!