Ready for 2021?
Here are 12 statistics to keep in mind while implementing your 2021 marketing strategy. To take your business to the next level, make sure to keep in mind this statistics:
As the face of your business, your website needs to be at the top of its game, did you know:
- 38% of visitors will stop engaging with a website if the content or layout is unattractive
- 47% of people expect a web page to load in two seconds or less.
- 48% of users say that if a business’ website is not mobile-friendly, they’ll take it as an indication that the business simply doesn’t care.
94% of first impressions relate to your site’s web design.
- 74% of all search traffic worldwide comes from Google.
- On the first page of a Google search result, the first five organic results account for 67% of all clicks.
- Including a customer testimonial on a landing page can increase page conversions by up to 34%.
Lead clients to your website
- Businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Google Ads.
- On average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page.
- Customer who see re-targeted ads are 70% likely to convert on your website.
- Approximately 74% of Facebook users visit the site at least once daily.
- There are 1.82 billion daily active users on Facebook in 2020.
Contact Sydney Digital Agency today and get one of our web design expert to send you a FREE website audit!